April 19, 2021
Industrial oven is when the temperature above 300 degrees Celsius oven called high temperature oven (high temperature oven). Because when the oven temperature is higher than 300 degrees Celsius, it has great requirements for the material of the oven itself, and because the movement of the gas at high temperature becomes difficult to control, the high temperature oven puts forward higher requirements for the uniformity control of the temperature. This is much higher than the low temperature oven.
Industrial oven (drying box) maximum temperature ℃500.
How should the industrial oven be maintained?
1. Clean surface and cavity dust, keep machine clean and clean.
2. Check that the current of the ammeter is the same as normal, if any, notify the maintenance.
When there is a sudden power failure, turn off the heating switch to prevent automatic start when the call.
4. Check if the fan is running properly, if there is any abnormal sound, if any immediately shut down the machine and notify the maintenance workers to repair.
6. Check the vents for blockage and clean up the dust.
7. Fan operation is normal.
8. The maintainer checks the current for normal.
9. Check that the thermostat is accurate. If not, adjust the thermostat's static compensation or sensor correction.
10. Check whether the heating pipe is damaged and whether the line is aging.
11. Check that the delayers are accurate and that errors are allowed.