September 10, 2021
1、 Abnormal temperature and humidity display of constant temperature and humidity box
1. The temperature and humidity controller of the constant temperature and humidity box shows that the temperature is abnormal. At this time, we must first check the super humidity protector in the control room to see if it is still at 150 ℃.
2. Secondly, check whether the pipeline in the laboratory has not been cleaned for too long, resulting in blocked water flow. Then check whether there is water in the upper water tank. If there is no water, check whether there is water in the lower water tank.
3. Finally, check whether the solid-state relay of humidity has a short circuit. If there is no problem with the heater, we can use the cross current voltage gear of the electric meter to detect.
4. You can also turn off the main power supply of the constant temperature and humidity box, open the drain valve under the heating barrel to a position parallel to the pipeline, discharge the water inside, clean the internal dirt, then pull out the silicone pipeline, scrub it in water, and install it back in the opposite direction after maintenance. After the installation, close the drain valve under the humidification bucket to a position perpendicular to the pipeline, and then turn on the main power supply behind the machine.
2、 Frequent "machine tripping" occurs during the day, and the refrigeration effect is normal at night
analysis: At night, the refrigeration effect is normal, indicating that the refrigeration system and circuit system work normally, which indicates that it is caused by the external cause of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, which is due to poor heat dissipation of the condenser.
Check: The causes of poor heat dissipation of condenser are:
(1) The condenser is too dirty
(2) There is air in the refrigeration system
(3) The surrounding air does not flow
(4) Ambient temperature is too high
(5) Oil film is deposited on the inner surface of the condenser.
Processing results: The refrigeration effect of the test chamber is normal at night, which eliminates the above reasons
(1) , (2), (3) and (5). Move the test chamber elsewhere and there will be no "trip". Therefore, it is determined that the poor heat dissipation of the condenser is caused by the proximity of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber to the heat source.
Solution: Move the constant temperature and humidity test chamber to a ventilated place away from the heat source to eliminate the fault.
3、 How to solve the late overpressure
First of all, we should confirm the ambient temperature, because most of the air pressure is caused by too high ambient temperature. Confirm whether the room temperature is too high due to summer or lack of ventilation. Generally, the adaptive temperature of constant temperature and humidity test chamber is 5 ~ 28 ℃.
If the temperature of the room does not exceed the above, whether to place the equipment too close to the wall or corner when placing the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, because this will lead to poor heat dissipation effect and alarm.
Another consideration is whether the test chamber has been cleaned since it was bought back? Generally, under the machine, that is, the refrigeration system, you can see large refrigeration components and accessories such as condensing fan and condenser, and whether the condensing fan and condenser are covered with dust.
If so, please clean it up in time, because the small and unsightly dust is preventing it from radiating heat. At ordinary times, it is recommended to clean once a month or every quarter. When cleaning, you can use a vacuum cleaner or other auxiliary tools. Note that the cleaning must be operated in the shutdown state.
4、 Failure of damp heat system
Possible manifestations are: The humidity of the constant temperature and humidity box shows 100%. When it is at the low humidity point, the humidity does not come down or the water tank is short of water. What should we do in these situations?
The humidity rises slowly or cannot rise at all. The solution is specific
1. Check whether the humidity out on the controller has output or 100% output
2. Check whether the ssr2 signal lamp is on. If it is on, use a clamp gauge to measure the current. If there is no current, there may be several reasons:
a. Fq2 circuit breaker tripped and cut off the heating path;
b. The R of humidification solid-state relay is damaged, with signal input but can not be turned on;
c. The humidification pipe is damaged;
If the humidity signal on the controller is input, but the signal indicator on the SSR is not on, it is necessary to focus on checking the water level detection float ball of the humidification water pan (or humidification boiler) to see whether the float ball does not float because the water level is not enough or the water level is enough, but the float ball does not act due to damage, resulting in that the humidification signal is sent to the SSR without signal and cannot be humidified.
If there are more than two humidifying pipes, check whether some humidifying pipes do not work, resulting in insufficient humidification capacity. The test temperature and humidity point is just at the switching point of high humidity and low humidity. The dehumidification capacity is too large, resulting in the failure of humidity rise. The situation shall be fed back to the manufacturer in time, and the manufacturer shall provide technical support to change or upgrade parameters.
Features of programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber:
1 programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber simulates the semi-finished products of the main accessories of industrial parts, such as electronic parts, automobile parts, notebook computers, etc. under the combined conditions of climate and environmental temperature and humidity (high and low temperature operation, storage, temperature cycle, high temperature and high humidity, low temperature and low humidity, frost test, etc.), Test whether the adaptability and characteristics of the product have changed, and test the reliability and temperature and humidity environment.
2. Meet the requirements of international specifications (IEC, JIS, GB, mil...) to achieve the consistency of national and international vector measurement procedures (including test steps, conditions and methods), avoid different cognition, programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber and reduce the range of measurement uncertainty.
3. Perfect modeling design: arc modeling and fog surface line treatment, high texture appearance, and plane non reaction handle, easy to operate, safe and reliable.
4. The balanced temperature and humidity control system (bthc) controls SSR in P.I.D. mode to make the heating and humidification amount of the system equal to the heat and humidity loss, so it can be used stably for a long time, the temperature and humidity control is accurate, and the temperature rise and fall speed is fast, stable and uniform, saving valuable time for users.
5. Observation window with wide field of vision: the rectangular observation window adopts fluorescent lamp to keep the box bright, and uses embedded glass in the heating body to keep clear observation of the condition in the test box at any time without wiper demisting.
6. Separation of humidification system pipeline and control circuit: the humidification system pipeline is separated from power supply, controller and circuit board, which can avoid affecting the circuit due to pipeline leakage and improve safety.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|