October 24, 2022
The hot and cold shock test chamber is mainly aimed at the adaptability test of electricians, electronic products, their original devices, and other materials when stored, transported, and used in an environment with rapid temperature changes.
It is mainly used for environmental simulation testing of the physical and other related characteristics of the product under the conditions of instantaneous changes in high and low temperature in accordance with national military standards or user-defined requirements.
After the test, it is tested to determine whether the performance of the product can still meet the predetermined requirements for product design, improvement, identification and factory inspection.
1. Power supply
(1) The power supply of the high and low temperature test chamber uses a three-phase five-wire system, and the equipment cable is a four-core wire, three phase wires, and one zero wire.Please pay attention to the zero line distinction.Because part of the load of the equipment and the control system are single-phase, connecting the wrong zero line will cause the equipment to not work and damage.
(2) The ground wire of this equipment has a ground wire column to ensure that the equipment is well grounded to make the equipment safe and reliable.The wrong connection of the zero and ground wires will cause the equipment to work abnormally.
(3) If the cable needs to be extended due to factors such as the user's site, please ensure that the rated parameters of the extension cord and power supply used can meet the power supply requirements of the product.
(1) A lot of heat will be generated during the use of this equipment.Please store the equipment in a well-ventilated place.
(2) Do not use this equipment near flammable materials or in explosive environments.
(3) Do not use it in an environment with strong magnetic fields and strong vibration.
Use safety information
1.Do not connect the test product power supply to the power supply of the equipment, otherwise it will increase the power load of the equipment.Unless the device has a test product power interface.
2.It is strictly forbidden to test flammable, explosive, highly corrosive, and highly radioactive items.
3.Do not carry or overhaul the equipment when it is powered on or during operation.
4. Low-temperature frostbite, the temperature in the cold and thermal shock test chamber is very low during the low-temperature test.During the test or at the end of the test, be particularly careful if you need to open the door of the box to avoid frostbite.
5. High temperature burns, and the temperature in the hot and cold shock test chamber is very high when the high temperature test is performed.During the test or at the end of the test, if you need to open the door of the box, be particularly careful to avoid burns.
6. Electric shock. Although the equipment has sound anti-electric shock measures, it still needs to be paid attention to, especially the electrical control system. Under working conditions, do not touch the electrical parts.
A.The radiator (condenser) of the refrigeration unit of the hot and cold shock testing machine should be maintained regularly and kept clean.The dust-sticky condenser will cause the compressor's high-voltage switch to jump off and produce a false alarm. The condenser should be maintained regularly and monthly. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust attached to the condenser cooling mesh or use a hard brush to brush it after turning on or use a high-pressure air nozzle to blow clean the dust.
B.When opening and closing the door or taking the test object from the furnace, do not let the item come into contact with the rubber edge on the door to prevent the rubber edge from being damaged and shorten the life.
C.The ground around and at the bottom of the fuselage should be kept clean at all times to avoid accidents and performance degradation caused by the inhalation of large amounts of dust into the unit.
D.The refrigeration system of the hot and cold shock testing machine is the core of this machine. Please inspect all copper pipes once in half a year for leakage of refrigerant, and all joints and welding ports. If there is any leakage of oil stains, please notify the company or deal with it directly.
E.The high-current contacts of the power distribution panel should be cleaned and overhauled at least once a year in the power distribution room. Loosening of the contacts will put the entire equipment in a dangerous working state. If it is light, the components will be burned out, and if it is heavy, fire, alarm, and personal injury are very dangerous. When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner to remove indoor dust.
F.Please do not debug the set values of the two over-temperature protectors in the distribution box of the hot and cold shock testing machine casually. They have been adjusted at the factory. This protection switch is used to protect the heating tube from air burning and alarm. Set point = temperature set point 20℃～30℃.
G.When the hot and cold shock testing machine picks up the product after the time for testing the product arrives, it must be turned off and the staff must wear dry, electricity-proof, and temperature-resistant gloves to pick and place the product.
H.The cleaning and maintenance of the inside and outside of the hot and cold shock test case.
I.The thermal shock testing machine should remove internal impurities (objects) before operation.
J.The power distribution room is cleaned at least once a year or more. When cleaning, please use a vacuum cleaner to
remove indoor dust.The outside of the box must be cleaned more than once a year, and can be wiped with soapy water when cleaning.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|