1.8m Height Big Size ISO 9227 Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber For Outdoor Cabinets
1.8m Height Big Size ISO 9227 Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber For Outdoor Cabinets for Outdoor Cabinet is specifically designed for materials surface corrosion resistance testing, these materials are treated in kinds of paint, coating, plating, antirust oil treated, etc.; widely used in metal, electro, electronic, chemical, automotive, aviation, aerospace, telecommunications and other industries. Carrying out corrosion testing for the products of materials and coating, so as to analyze and evaluate the samples’ performance under specific environmental conditions of marine environment.
CNS3627,3885,4159,7669,8886,JIS D-0201,H-8502,H-8610,K-5400,Z-2371,ISO 3768,3769,3770,ASTM B-117,B-268,GB-T2423,GJB 150.
||GB/T 10587-2006,GB/T 10125一1997,JIS-D0201,H8502,H8610,K5400,Z2371
|Test chamber capacity (L)
||NSS.ACSS 35℃±1℃/CASS 50℃±1℃
||NSS.ACSS 47℃±1℃/CASS 63℃±1℃
Test chamber size
|Max volum of test liquid (L)
1.Entire PP&PVC solid mechanical structure, resistance to hydrochloric acid, heat resistance and never aging, suitable for salt fog copper acetate, etc.
2. Patent nozzle and conical diffusion device makes the fall fog rapidly and evenly. With manual level automatic control mode, the biggest setting time can reach 9990 hours.
3. Have automatic demist device, can clear observe tested products after the experience is finished.
4. Three complete temperature control systems(Saturated air temperature, the temperature in the cabinet, the test liquid temperature) ensure the consistency and standards of the test.
5. Economic button type controller and programmable touch screen controller are available.
6. Set salt spray test condition according to IEC 68-2 11, DIN EN ISO 9227, ASTM B117, JIS Z2371, JIS K5400 and other related test standard.
1. Test chamber temperature control: Control the chamber temperature , according to standard, NSS AASS test is 35℃,and CASS test is 50℃.
2. Pressure barrel temperature control:Control the saturated air barrel temperature, NSS AASS is 47℃,CASS test is 63℃.
3. NSS AASS Test:Chamber temperature set 35℃, Pressure barrel temperature set in 47℃(40℃-50℃).
4. CASS test :Chamber tember temperature set 50℃, Pressure barrel temperature set 63℃(60℃-70℃).
5. Power switch:Control the whole machine power. Long press for power on or off.
6. Start/stop switch:Control the heating system of test chamber, heat sink and Pressure barrel.
7. Spray/pause switch:control the spray system.
8. Defog switch:control defog system, clear the salt mist in chamber after test.
9. Test chamber low water alarm:When the water level is low, the light will flicker . Add pure water into the test chamber until the light doesn,t flicker.
10. Salt water tank low water alarm:When the salt water level is low, the light will flicker.Add salt water into the salt water tank until the light doesn,t flicker.
11. Pressure barrel low water alarm:When the water level is low, the light will flicker.Add pure water into the pressure barrel nutil the light does