80L High and Low Temperature And Humidity Test Chamber GB-2423.1-2008
Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Characteristics
- Adopt imported digital display temperature control meter, moisture, temperature and humidity controlling visual display.
- The working chamber is made of high quality 304 stainless steel mirror plate, shell electrostatic plastic spraying and efficient thermal insulation layer.
- Adopts steam humidifying method, automatic water circulation loop, with functions of automatic filling water.
- The door is equipped with large viewing window, indoor lighting installation, can observe the test the test status of the sample.
- Install cable test hole, electricity test sample for test.
- Have over temperature, water shortage, leakage protection device such as a security
||-70°C~150°C Or Tailor-made
||15 To 1500Litres
||2℃~3℃/m Heating-up,1℃/m Cooling-down
|Meet Test Standard:
||IEC, ASTM, MIL, ISO Etc
||Unit Cooling Mode / Dual Cooling Method (air-cooled)as Per Size Of Chamber And Specific Low Temperature
● GB-2423.1-2008 (IEC68-2-1)Test A: Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423.2-2008(IEC68-2-2)Test B: High Temperature Test
● GJB360.8-2009(MIL-STD.202F) High Temperature Life Test
● GJBl50.3-2009(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GJBl50.4-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
● GB2423.3-2008(IEC68-2-3)Test Ca: Constant Heat Test
● GB2423.4-2008(IEC68-2—30) Test Db: Damp Heat Alternative Test
● GJBl50.9-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Damp Heat Test
- Shorten Product Development Period
- Increase Customers' Confidence and Loyalty
- Ensure Product Quality & Reliability
- Forecast Life Expectancy
- Reduce Costs
- Increase Profitability
- Reduce After Sales Service
Environmental Test Chambers (ETC) are mainly and widely used for various types of testing such as prototype evaluation, research & development testing, production quality control testing, accelerated stress testing, reliability testing, failure analysis, and any other application where environmental simulation is needed.