July 27, 2022
With the continuous improvement of product quality requirements in all walks of life, this means that test materials are continuously increasing, and constant temperature and humidity test chambers are also required by many customers. Its advantages of convenience and easy testing are widely used in material testing in all walks of life (such as testing the performance and strength of plastic products, metals, and foods under various temperatures and humidity). However, with the increase in the frequency and time of use of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, various failures of the equipment will occur. When encountering a failure, we should find the place where the equipment fails as soon as possible, and solve the failure as soon as possible according to the cause of the failure, so as not to delay the progress of the test.
1. The constant temperature and humidity test box shows that it does not work:
(1) There is no indication of the power supply, you can first check whether the power cord is plugged in properly or if there is any disconnection.
(2) Whether the power switch is damaged, if damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(3) Whether the output wire of the instrument is off, and whether the plug is inserted tightly.
(4) The contactor may be burned out, and the same type of contactor should be replaced when it is burned out.
2. The whole machine of the constant temperature and humidity test box is not heated:
(1) The set temperature may be too low, just adjust the set temperature of the equipment.
(2) The temperature controller and contactor may be damaged and need to be replaced.
(3) The heating tube may be burnt out due to dehydration, and the original electric heating element of the same power can be replaced.
3. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is not refrigerated or the cooling effect is poor:
(1) Check whether the given value of the temperature controller is correct, the temperature controller does not output a signal to set the given value or check the fuse of the temperature controller;
(2) The contactor does not work when the temperature controller outputs the signal, just replace the contactor;
(3) refrigerant leakage;
(4) The compressor does not work, check the voltage strength, and connect the compressor directly to the power supply. If the equipment still does not work, it may be that the power supply voltage is unstable or the thermal relay and the compressor are burned out. compressor;
(5) If the axial flow fan fails, please ask the supplier to repair it.
4. The temperature inside the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is lower than the given value without humidification:
(1) First check whether the given value is correct, toggle the switch of the temperature controller to see if it is sprayed, and if it is not sprayed, it means that the humidifier of the equipment is faulty;
(2) When the digital display value is less than the given value, check whether the indicator light of the temperature controller turns red. If it does not change, the hysteresis value should be appropriately reduced. If it turns red but does not humidify, the humidifier should be checked;
(3) If the humidifier does not work properly, you should first check whether there is scale, impurities, etc. on the transducer. The transducer must be kept clean, and then check whether the water in the water tank is cut off.
(4) If the temperature controller cannot output a signal, you should check the meter first. It is normal when the temperature shows 1-10 degrees Celsius. As long as the water traces on the sensor probe are wiped with a dry cloth, it can be displayed normally.
5. The sealing strip of the constant temperature and humidity test box is not tightly sealed:
Use the heating method (hair dryer) to widen the magnetic strip.
These are the common faults and solutions of the constant temperature and humidity test box, I hope it can help everyone in the usual use of the constant temperature and humidity test box.