August 8, 2022
1. Pay attention to the type of material: The type of material determines the structure and characteristics of the hot air circulation oven. For example, if the material is powder, hot air circulation hot air circulation oven cannot be used, but heat radiation, infrared oven or vacuum drying oven series (possibly The material is discharged out of the hot air circulation oven with the wind). For materials that are not resistant to high temperature, these are all things that need to be paid attention to.
2. Consider the size of the hot air circulation oven: refers to the production capacity. In terms of appearance, the larger the volume, the stronger the production capacity and the higher the purchase cost. The production capacity is composed of some factors, such as: the size of electric heating power, Characteristics of production materials and large production space. Generally, you only need to look at the number of cars in the hot air circulation oven (the rack for the baking tray, and there are also those without a baking tray). Baking tray, the size of each baking tray is the standard size of 640*460*50 (mm), according to which the required production size can be calculated, and the appropriate hot air circulation oven can be selected.
3. Choose the appropriate structure according to the characteristics of your own materials: the air circulation system of the hot air circulation oven adopts the fan circulation air supply method, and the air circulation is uniform and efficient. The air source is driven by a circulating air supply motor (using a non-contact switch) to drive the wind wheel through the heater, and the hot air is sent out, and then goes through the air duct to the inner room of the oven, and then the used air is sucked into the air duct to become the air source for recirculation. Use heated. Ensure room temperature uniformity. When the temperature value swings due to the door opening and closing action, the air supply circulation system quickly restores the operating state until the set temperature value is reached. There are two types of air supply, and you can choose the appropriate structure according to the characteristics of your own materials.
4. Material selection: Among all drying equipment, the selection of production materials is the main factor that directly reflects the purchase price. Different materials often have great price differences. The prices of stainless steel, iron plates and metal-plated plates vary greatly. Including different types of stainless steel, the price is also different.
5. The temperature uniformity of the hot air circulation oven is an important performance. It is also an important indicator for judging the quality of an oven. In the constant temperature stage of the oven, although the temperature of the control instrument is generally relatively stable, the temperature of each point in the oven is different, which will cause the samples at different positions to be heated differently.
6. The relationship between the selection of the temperature range of the hot air circulation oven and the operating temperature. When the operating temperature is below 290 °C, it is recommended to choose an oven with a temperature range of RT+10~300 °C; when the operating temperature is between 300 °C and 450 °C, please Use a high temperature oven (drying oven) with a temperature of 500 °C; when the operating temperature is between 450 °C and 560 °C, please use a high temperature oven with a temperature of 600 °C, etc.