June 16, 2021
The advantages of vacuum oven mainly include the following 5 points:
1) The oxidation and decarburization of the surface of the workpiece during the heating process are completely eliminated, and a clean surface without deterioration layer can be obtained. This has a great bearing on the improvement of cutting performance for those tools that only grind one side during sharpening (such as twist drills that directly expose the decarburized layer on the groove surface to the cutting edge).
2) No pollution to the environment, no need for three wastes treatment.
3) The accuracy of oven temperature measurement and monitoring is significantly improved. The indicating value of the thermocouple and the furnace temperature reach ±1.5°c. However, the temperature difference between a large number of workpieces in the furnace is relatively large. If the forced circulation of rare gas is used, the temperature difference can still be controlled within ±5°c.
4) High degree of mechatronics. On the basis of improving the accuracy of temperature measurement and control, workpiece movement, air pressure adjustment, power adjustment, etc. can all be programmed in advance, and quenching and tempering can be implemented step by step.
5) Energy consumption is significantly lower than salt bath furnace. Modern advanced vacuum oven heating chamber adopts thermal insulation walls and barriers made of high-quality thermal insulation materials, which can highly concentrate the electric heating energy in the heating chamber, and the energy saving effect is significant.
In addition, the advantages of the vacuum oven are that it is quite safe to use, without any pollution to the environment, and will not emit any waste gas or wastewater during use, so it has a good protective effect on the atmospheric environment. Not only it can process and produce at the fastest speed, and after improving work efficiency, but also ensure environmental pollution treatment, without the need for three waste treatments, and solve the pressure of atmospheric pollution.
The high degree of mechanical and electrical integration of the vacuum oven is also one of the advantages of the vacuum oven. The temperature control is quite accurate, so on the basis of the improved accuracy, the movement of the workpiece and the adjustment of the air pressure can be programmed in advance. When the program is written after that, you can enter the work of implementation, program implementation according to the steps, and all work systems can work according to requirements, avoiding the waste of manual resources to the greatest extent. At the same time, the vacuum oven has high working efficiency, which can save working resources to the greatest extent, and can avoid excessive consumption and waste of energy. The high concentration of electric heating energy can make the heating efficiency higher, and the energy-saving effect can be said to be quite significant. In terms of energy saving and environmental protection, it absolutely meets the highest standards.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|