LIYI CCT Cyclic Corrosion Chamber -20 To +80℃ Dry And Wet Temperature Humidity Control
-20~+80℃ Dry and Wet Temperature Humidity Control Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber CCT Chambercan determine the corrosion resistance of iron metal or the iron metal inorganic film or organic film test, such as: electroplating, anode processing, conversion coating, painting, ect.
-20~+80℃ Dry and Wet Temperature Humidity Control Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber CCT Chamber is an accelerated corrosion test that produces a corrosive attack to the coated samples in order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (oxides) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the corrosion resistance of the coating; the more corrosion resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. Different coatings have different behaviour in salt spray test and consequently, test duration will differ from one type of coating to another.
1. Colour Touch Screen Programming Controller
2. Special design according to customer needs
3. PT100 temperature and humidity sensor with high accuracy and low maintenance
4. Manual and automatic water filling according to different installation places of customers, easy to use
5. The temperature control chamber and the test chamber are independent, and the middle is connected by the throttle control. The structure is perfect and the maintenance is more convenient.
6. Energy-saving design, controlled separately according to different test
7. Can automatically do Salt spray neutral test, corrosion resistance test, drying test, wet test, static test, salt spray, dry-wet, static mixing test.
8. It can be manually sprayed, manual defrosting, automatic spraying, continuous spraying, and regular spray.
9. The automatic circulation test of salt spray, humidity and heat and drying can be realized without moving the product, which is convenient to use.
10. Long-term stable operation.
Specifications: (any size can customize)
|Test chamber capacity (L)||108L||270L||600L||1440L|
Test chamber size
|Max volum of test liquid (L)||15||25||40||40|
|Temperature range||-20℃～80℃ (A:25℃;B:0℃；C:-20℃;)||-70℃～180℃||-40℃～80℃|
|Testing room volume(L)||480L||800L||1440L||1800L||8000L|
|Brine tank capacity(L)||15||25||40||80L||80L|
|Max Consumption Power(KW)||3.5||5||7||17.5||23|
|Operating ambient temperature,
|Testing room temperature||Brine test method(NSS ACSS)35℃±1℃/Erosion-resistant testing method (CASS)50℃±1℃|
|Pressure Pot Temperature||Brine test method(NSS ACSS)47℃±1℃/Erosion-resistant testing method(CASS)63℃±1℃|
|Brine solubility||5% Sodium Chloride Solution or add 0.26 grams copper dichloride in the 5% Sodium
Chloride Solution per liter (CuCl2 2H2O)
|Compressed air pressure||1.00±0.01kgf/cm2|
|Spray quantity||1.0~2.0ml/80cm2/h (Collect 16 hours at least, take their average)|
|Inside and outside material||Imported corrosion resistant, anti-aging,
high strength PVC board
|SUS316 stainless steel|
|Heater||Corrosion resistance U type titanium tube|
|Temperature controller||LED digital display temperature controller, touch screen controller|
|Spraying mode||Continuous,intermittent spraying|
|Safety device||Over temperature protection switch, leakage protection, status warning lamp|
|Contact Person :||Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|