LIYI Combined Vibration Environmental Test Chamber Constant Humidity Chamber -70℃ - +180℃
-70℃ ～ +180℃ Combined Vibration Temperature Humidity Test Chamber Environmental Test Systems is widely applied for electronic and electric products, automotive parts ,components and materials by high low constant temperature ,temperature change, shock, damp heat vibration etc combined environment simulation reliability test.
With high precision perfect external design, external with double sides cold rolled plate electrostatic powder coated material, internal with SUS#304 high temperature resistant stainless steel. Insulation material adopt fire resistant high strength PU polyurethane foaming thermal insulating material. More than 20% energy saving is achieved &thanks to the introducing of Japan & German advanced refrigerator control technology. Control system and control circuit components all introduced with famous brand.
1. IEC68-2-1 (GB2423.1-2008)
2. IEC68-2-2 (GB2423.2-2008)
3. IEC68-2-3 (GB2423.3-2006)
4. IEC68-2-30 (GB2423.4-2008)
5. IEC68-2-14 (GB2423.22-2008)
6. MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.3A-2009)
7. MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.4A-2009)
8. MIL-STD-810D (GJB150.9A-2009)
Vibration table configuration:
1. Air-cooling series electrical vibration system
2. Water-cooling series electrical cooling system
3. Digital random vibration controller
4. Digital sine vibration controller
1. High low temperature (damp heat) test chamber with slide rail
2. Match with vibration table via moving high low temperature (damp heat) test chamber on slide rail
3. Vibration table with slide rail
4. Match with high low temperature (damp heat)test chamber via vibration table moving on slide rail .
1. Adopt connecting shaft connection method (match with vertical vibration)
2. Vibration table get into the chamber via connecting shaft ,match with the test chamber to reach combined testing effects .
3. Vertical, horizontal combined vibration ,can customize design
|W x H x D(mm)|
|External Dimension||850x1650x1500 mm||1250x1750x1600||1250x1750x1800|
|W x H x D(mm)|
|Temp. Range||B:-20~150℃ C:-40~150℃ D:-70~150℃|
|Humidity Deviation||Temperature 75%RH: ≤+2,-3%RH;Humidity 75%RH: ≤±5%RH|
Sin: 2200Kg.f peak
|Frequency Range||Vertical table: 2Hz~3000Hz|
|Rated acceleration||100G(980 m/s2)|
|Rated displacement||50.8 mm p-p|
|Equivalent mass of moving parts||Vertical table: 20kg|
|Vibration isolation frequency||2.5 Hz|
|Moving coil diameter||Ф320 mm|
|Mounting hole position||17×M10|
1. A combined structure of test chamber and refrigerating system boasting compact and graceful design; independent console.
2. Original refrigerating compressor unit and its main accessories are an internationally famous brand;
3.LCD color touch screen controller, capable of automatic control of temperature humidity programs;
4. RS-232 communication. To meet customer's unique demands, users may choose from different models of the vibration test bench to ensure that in addition to good cool,
5. Heat and air seal system, this vibration bench will also boast remarkable effect of mechanical vibration