Customize Floor Type 20%~98%RH Humidity Temperature Test Chamber -40~+150 Degree
Customize Floor Type 20%~98%RH Humidity Temperature Test Chamber -40~+150 Degree For the industry's large parts, semi-finished products, finished products of temperature and humidity environment testing, such as: computer terminals, auto parts. The constant temperature and humidity chamber is mainly composed of control panel, distribution board, moisture storage board, air blower, heater, humidifier and refrigerator.
Design and manufacture according to user requirements and reference JB / t4283-91; GB / t14294-93. It is mainly used for manufacturing and maintaining a constant temperature and humidity space. The refrigeration, heating, dehumidification, humidification, supplementary humidification water, etc. of the constant temperature and humidity device are fully automatic controlled. The device can be equipped with an additional (optional) air change function, which allows personnel to operate in the interior for a long time when there is bad volatile gas inside.
● GB-2423.1-2008 (IEC68-2-1)Test A: Low Temperature Test
● GB-2423.2-2008(IEC68-2-2)Test B: High Temperature Test
● GJB360.8-2009(MIL-STD.202F) High Temperature Life Test
● GJBl50.3-2009(MIL-STD-810D) High Temperature Test
● GJBl50.4-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Low Temperature Test
● GB2423.3-2008(IEC68-2-3)Test Ca: Constant Heat Test
● GB2423.4-2008(IEC68-2—30) Test Db: Damp Heat Alternative Test
● GJBl50.9-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Damp Heat Test
1.Customize Floor Type 20%~98%RH Humidity Temperature Test Chamber -40~+150 Degree is composed of control panel, distribution board, heat preservation board, forced draft fan, heater, humidifier and refrigerator. The main specifications are divided into seven standard indoor sizes and 28 different condition test specifications.
2. With the combination of storehouse and board units, the content product can be enlarged at will, and it is easy to disassemble and assemble. It can be designed according to the size of customers and cooperate with customers to expand the factory.
3. The storehouse board is made of stainless steel and American resistant steel baking paint, with strong structure, waterproof and beautiful appearance.
4. The horizontal diffusion vertical heat exchange circulation system with multi wing center air supply is adopted to avoid dead angle and make indoor temperature and humidity distribution uniform.
5. When abnormal conditions occur, the controller screen automatically displays the fault status in real time, cuts off the power switch, and provides troubleshooting methods.
6. The refrigerator adopts the original compressor imported from Europe and America, and uses the environmental protection refrigerant. The refrigeration system adopts the dual low-temperature circuit design, and uses different compressors in different temperature ranges to work, so as to increase the service life of the equipment.
|1.1 Temperature range||
-70 to +180℃
|1.2 Temp Deviation||
≦ ± 2.0℃
|1.3 Temp Fluctuation||
|1.4 Temp Uniformity||
|1.5 Heating up& cooling down rate||
Heating up rate: RT ↑ +110℃ about 30min (no-load)
Cooling rate: +110℃ down to RT about 60min (no-load, )
Temperature and humidity performance test is in accordance with the relevant provisions of the
IEC60068 -3 standard measurement; sensor placed in the unit outlet.
Workspace volume: W 2100 × H 2100 ×D 200 mm
Exterior size: W 2510×H 2340×D 2550 mm (about)
||Single door, left open. Heating wire was installed at the door frames to prevent condensation at low temperatures.|
|4．Observation window||With observation window(according to design), multi-hollow electric insulation coated glass prevent condensation effectively|
|5．Lighting device||LED Lighting device *1 located on observation window|
High quality nickel-chromium alloy wire electric heaters,
Non-contact control mode(SSR)
Water basin heating and humidification method;
Stainless steel sheathed heater;
Heater control: no-contact control (SSR);
Water level control device, heater anti-dry device.
|8. Water outlet hole||
Available for drain the condensate water
|9. Cable port||
Φ50mm*1 located on each side of chamber, with rubber
stopper and stainless steel cover
|10. Shelf for samples||No|
|11. Mobile Casters||Mobile Casters with foot cups|
||Total power circuit breakers, over-temperature protectors|
||Pump to enhance automatic water supply|