LIYI 500C Industrial Drying Oven Safety Helmets Pretreatment Electric Blast Drying Oven
Full SUS 304 Stainless Steel High Temperature Pretreatment Oven Chamber for Safety Helmets is very versatile pieces of equipment with applications in laboratory research, engineering, and industry. Drying oven is most often used for delicate drying processes, such as drying tiny parts or removing flammable solvents. A standard drying oven can operate at temperatures as high as 200°C to 300°C.
1. All SUS#304 stainless steel, outer material is well coated steel plates.
2. The door sealing uses silicone, which endures high temperation. View window attached. (Optional)
3. The centrigugal fan can provide greater cyclic airflow to avoid dead corner in the chamber so as to obtain uniform distribution of temperature.
4. PID controller, double sided overheating protection.
5. Multiple loading shelves to support the testing samples.
6. Floor standing with removeable casters, easy to move and adjust height.
7. Timer: temperature to timing, easily control the operation period.
|Contact Person :||Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|