IPX1/2/3/4 Combined Waterproof Test Machine Rain Test Chamber
The destruction of products and materials by natural water (rainwater, sea water, River water, etc.) has caused incalculable economic losses every year. The damage mainly includes corrosion, fading, deformation, strength reduction, expansion, mildew and so on. Especially, electrical products are easy to cause fire because of short circuit caused by rainwater. Therefore, it is an essential and key procedure to carry out the shell protection water test for specific products or materials.
General application fields:
outdoor lamps, household appliances, automotive accessories and other electronic and electrical products.
Function of the equipment:
The main function of the equipment is to test the physical and other related properties of electronic and electrical products, lamps, cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their components under simulated rainy weather conditions. After testing, the performance of the product can be judged by verification, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and factory inspection of the product.
IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2:2013
1. Suitable for IPX1, 2, 3 and IPX4 water resistance test requirements.
2. Machine structure: Double pillar structure, easy installation, smooth rotation of swing tube.
3. The shell and turntable of the equipment are all made of SUS304# stainless steel plate, which is not rusty for a long time.
4. Water storage tank is installed in the chassis, water level float valve is installed in the water tank to automatically control the water intake, and alarm detection of high and low water level is provided to effectively prevent the water pump from drying out and damage.
5. Swing drive: imported Panasonic servo motor (servo motor has the advantages of low noise, precise swing speed and angle).
6. Turntable drive: using domestic high-quality stepper motor, speed and angle can be set on touch screen, precisely stepless adjustable within the standard range, and can automatically control forward and backward rotation (suitable for sample electrification test, prevent winding).
7. The test time can be set to 0-999 min (adjustable); the sample power can be controlled by program: power off (0-999 min) - power on (0-999 min) - power off (0-999 min) - power off (0-999 min), which is suitable for the sample in the test.
|Inner chamber size||W900* D900* H900mm||W1300* D1300* H1450mm|
|Overall size||W1350* D1150* H1750mm||W 1750* D1520* H1950mm|
|Smaple turntable size||￠400mm||￠600mm|
|Max sample weight||50KG||50KG|
|Turntable lifting height||400-750 mm||550-1000 mm|
|Turntable adjustable angle||0° or 15°(horizontal direction)|
|Turntable speed||1 -5r/min(adjustable)|
|Turning way||Always forward / forward and backward alternation / intermittent rotation|
|Test time||0-999 min|
|Dripping board size||600*600mm||1000*1000mm|
|Spray nuzzle size||D0.4mm|
|Distance between dripping nuzzle||20*20 mm|
|Flow adjust method||Manually adjusting|
|Dripping board lifting way||Fix, can not lift|
|Swipping pipe radius||R400mm(can add R200mm)||R600mm(can add R200mm)|
|Spray nuzzle size||0.4mm|
|Distance between dripping nuzzle||50mm|
|Swipping pipe inner diameter||15mm|
|Swipping pipe angle||120º(IPX3),350º(IPX4) or free setting|
|Swipping pipe speed||240 degree round-trip 4S, 720 degree round-trip 12S (precision control) or customization|
|Contact Person :||Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|