ISO 20653 Standard 500L IPX9K High Temperature High Pressure Water Spray Test Chamber
Automotive accessories and other electronic and electrical products.
The main function of the equipment is to test the physical and other related properties of the products under the condition of high-pressure / steam jet cleaning process for buses, buses, tractors, motorcycles and other vehicles and their parts. After the test, judge whether the performance of the product meets the requirements through verification, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and delivery inspection of the product.
Article 14.2.9 in ISO20653-2013, VW80000 and GBT4208-2017 and the requirements of waterproof grade ipx9 / 9K in Figure 7, figure 8, figure 9, figure 10, figure 11 and Figure 12.
1. ISO 20653 Standard 500L IPX9K High Temperature High Pressure Water Spray Test Chamber is applicable to ipx9 / 9K waterproof grade test of products.
2. The shell is made of domestic high-quality steel plate. The surface is painted with baking paint, beautiful and durable.
3. The inner box and turntable are all made of SUS304 stainless steel plate to ensure no rust during long-term use.
4. Box structure; with its own water tank and circulating water; the water storage tank is equipped with a water level ball valve, which automatically controls the water inflow and has a low water level alarm detection, effectively preventing the water pump from drying out and then damaging.
5. There is a transparent observation window (toughened glass material) on the door, and LED lights are installed in the box to facilitate the observation of internal testing.
6. Four fan-shaped nozzles are evenly distributed within 90 ° of the right side of the box, which are designed and manufactured in strict accordance with the standard:
|Inner chamber size||W800* D800* H800mm|
|Overall size||W1200* D980* H1650mm|
|Spray nozzle||4 pcs|
|Spray hole angle||0°,30°,60°,90° (vertical)|
|Spray nozzle distance||100-200mm (can manually adjusting)|
|Sample turn table size||D400mm|
|Sample turn table lifting||Manually adjusting|
|Swiping water temperature||RT(25℃)；80±5℃|
|Spray water pressure||8000~10000Kpa|
|Spray water impact force||0.9~1.2N (force calibration)|
|Turn table max sample load||50kg|
|Turning speed||1~10 r/min adjustable|
|Test time||120S, (every place 30S, adjustable)|
|Power source||AC380V±10% ；50Hz|
|Sample power source||AC220V±10% ；50Hz|
|Rate of work||18KW|
|Protection function||Leakage protection, water shortage protection and short circuit protection|
|Contact Person :||Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|