Programmable Electronic Box IP Class Blowing Sand And Dust Test Chamber Dust Control Equipment
Programmable Electronic Box IP Class Blowing Sand And Dust Test Chamber Dust Control Equipment is according to IEC60529, IEC 60598, GB2423.37-89 (Test L:dust test methods), GB 4208-93 protective casing grade (IP code), GB/T 4942.2-93(protective casing grade of low-voltage apparatus), GB 7000.1-1996, GB 7001-1986(protective casing grade of lamps),DIN40050 and IP5K0. The XB-OTS-IP65X is applied in LED or other luminaries for IP5X and IP6X test.
Centrifugal fan is the main source of dust movement, the high-speed operation of the fan so that dust into the fan due to the centrifugal force of the role of fan blades into the dust pipe dust. The wind speed of the pipeline is usually more than 7.5m / s (too low wind speed will make the dust precipitate in the pipeline will cause the test tube can not work). The dust line was sprayed from above into the test chamber and passed through the sample at a rate of> 2 m / s. Sand and dust chamber As the lower part of the working box for the funnel, it can precipitate down the dust into the lower part of the 72 × 50um filter. Through the vibrating motor vibration, less than the diameter of the filter hole in the dust and centrifugal fan sucked so back and forth.
1.Providing a simulated environment of dry sand blowing and dust emission.
2.Long time and continuous running without fault.
3.Ensure a certain amount of dust blowing, dust blowing speed, dust blowing time and automatically set.
4.With dust dehumidifying and controlling the temperature and humidity of the inner environment.
5.Ensure the whole test is recyclable.
6.perfect safety protection function
1. IEC 60529:2001 / GB 4208-2008 of protection provided by enclosure (IP code)
2. IEC 60034-5: 2000 / GB/T 4942.1-2006 Rotating electrical machines-Part 5: Degree of protection provided by the integral design of rotating electrical machines (IP code)-Classification, IDT
3. IEC 60068-2-68: 1994 / GB/T 2423.37-2006 Environmental testing -Part 2: Tests-Test L: Dust and sand IDT
4. IEC 60068-1:1988 / GB/T 2421-2008 Environmental testing- Part 1: General and guidance, IDT
5. IEC 60068-5-2:1990 / GB/T 2422-2012 Environmental testing-Part 5: Guide to drafting of test methods-Terms and definitions, IDT
|Inner chamber size||
|Temperature range||RT+10~70℃ (can customize, confirm before order)|
|Related humidity||45%~75%(can not display)|
|Standard wire diameter of metal mesh||50um|
|Standard spacing between lines of mesh||75um|
|Amount of talcum powder||2～4kg/m|
|Powder type||Dry talcum powder|
|Dust reduction mode||Free falling dust|
|Test time||0-999H (adjustable)|
|Machine power source||220V|
|Sample power source||220V|
|Safty function||Leakage protection, short circuit protection|
Electronic and Control systems:
1. The main controller LCD touch screen, can do programmable test
2. PLC complex man-machine interface control, contrived moving time, rest time and power-on time setting.
3. multiple sets of test procedures can be planned in the interface, and each group can be arbitrarily set the desired action, easy to operate.
4. If a fault occurs in the operation of various signals are written records will be displayed to facilitate maintenance.
5. Touch the setting, digital direct display, all the conditions fully automatic locking by a microcomputer.
6. imported electronic temperature and humidity sensor, not need to cleanup.
|Contact Person :||Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|