LIYI Ramp Rate ESS Test Chamber Environmental Stress Screening Chamber
During the ESS Stress Screening Test ,the product are subjected to precisely stressed so that defects in electric components and PCBs can be detected before leaving the manufacturer's plant. Detecting the weak points considerablely improve the robustness of the product because unreliable products are filtered out before they reach the customers and end users.
In order to make your test data more realistic and effective,The test chamber must be used reasonably while meeting the following principles:
The total mass of the load is not more than 80Kg per cubic meter of studio volumeThe total volume of the load cannot be greater than 1/5 of the working chamber volume
On any section perpendicular to the dominant wind direction,The sum of the load areas should be no more than 1/3 of the cross-sectional area of the working chamber.Do not block the flow of airflow when the load is placed.
|Inner size W×H×D(cm)||50×75×60||60×85×80||100×100×80||100×100×100|
|External size W×H×D(cm)||102×162×126||113×172×148||150×186×139||158×188×168|
|Temp & Humi Control Range||
Temp range: A:-20℃～150℃ B: -40℃～150℃ C: -60℃～150℃ D: -70℃～150℃
Humi range: RH20%-98%
|Heating & cooling speed||
|Controller||TEMI880, 990, 1500 or customize brands and models|
|Refrigerator||Fully enclosed piston French Tecumseh compressor(or Semi-closed compressor)|
|Test hole||*50mm, 100mm or customize|
|Power||3φ 380V AC±10% 50Hz|
1. Rational Construction and fast cooling rate
2. Frequency conversion control of wind speed.
3. Programmable LCD touchscreen controller for product or air-change available.
4. Touch screen controller, friendly Man-Machine interface and safety device to ensure simple operation and easy maintenance.
5. Wide variety of refrigeration available for performance and temperature range flexibility.
|Contact Person :||Vickey Jin|
|Tel :||+86 13925868409|