150CM3 Walk In Test Chamber Large Capacity Drive Programmable Climatic Test Chamber for Testing Transformer
150CM3 Walk In Test Chamber Large Capacity Drive Programmable Climatic Test Chamber for Testing Transformer is made from lightweight insulated panels for fast and easy installation. Usually for electronics temperature aging, like recharger, PCBA, Battery, LCD, scanners, monitors, LED, biological equipment, etc. Outside banding helps prevent leaking and keeps moisture out of the Walk-In Chamber and workspace temperatures steady.
This kind of Walk-In Chambers are custom built to accommodate almost any size. They feature welded walls creating an environmental room for applications requiring controlled temperature and humidity testing exceeding 85°C. Typically, for ease of installation, a Walk-In Chamber works best in new construction buildings, areas with extremely large doors, or rooms where outside walls can be easily removed.
1. The chamber is assembled with self-made storeroom boards. The dimension and shape of it can be changed freely. It is assembled on site and can be transported, carries and relocated conveniently. The special silicon rubber imported from Japan is utilized as the base material for sealing and contracting for the assemble seams. The self-made storeroom boards employ the design and processing technology of frame structure, setting steel plates into the frame as inner part and outer covering and foaming into a whole body that boasts the distinctive features of high tightness, perfect sealing, wide range of temperature and humidity resisting, good warmness reserving and long life etc. of the industry.
2. Non-frosting operation and automatic defrosting loop, continuous operation in low humidity and temperature.
3. The 7〃large color control screen comprehensively displays the operating states.
4. The precooling and preheating temperature are set automatically based on reset time. The operating state of the chamber can be adjusted to its best, which can save up to 50% of energy compared with the old model.
5. It is characterized by low error, high wind speed and uniform exposure of samples.
6. With the low noise design, the level of noise is controlled under 72db.
|Volume||10m3 , 15m3 , 20m3, 30m3, 50m3, 100m3 , as per customer requirements|
|Temperature range||-65 °C ~+80 °C|
|Accuracy/uniformity||±0.1 °C , ±0.1%R.H. / ±1.5 °C ,±5.0%R.H.|
|Accuracy/volatility||±1.0 °C , ±2.0%R.H./±0.5 °C , ±3.0%R.H.|
|Cooling time||5.0 °C /minute|
|Inside material||SUS#304 Stainless Steel|
|Insulation material||High-temperature high-density amino acid ethyl ester foam insulation materials,|
|Cooling system||Water-cooled / two-stage compressor|
|Protection||No fuse switch, compressor overload switch, high and low pressure protective switch, over-humidity-temperature protective switches, fuses, warning system|
|Accessories||recorder(option), view window, 50mm diameter testing hole, PL lamp, clapboard, Dry and wet gauze ball|
|Controller||German Siemens PLC or TH-900C Korea or TEMI|
|Compressor||France's Tecumseh Brand or Germany|
|Power||1Φ 220VAC±10% 50/60Hz & 3Φ 380VAC±10% 50/60Hz|
Flexibility for structure
The panels used in our chamber are 4” (100mm or 150mm) Thick urethane-foam sandwiched between a stainless-steel interior wall and a coated-steel exterior. An assembled box is self-supporting. So that no heavy structural members are required. Different door sizes, flooring upgrades,access ports, and other modifications are possible.
1. Cable Port: Two size of cable port is available: &50mm, &100mm.
2. Double door
3. Pass room: Provided to avoid disturbance of atmospheric temperature and humidity while opening the door.
4. Floor reinforcement: Can be fixed if heavy specimen placed in the chamber for test.
5. Carry-in inclined platform: Provided below the door to facilitate moving of specimens in and out through the door.
6. Entire ceiling blow-out duct
7. The extremely wide air inlet reduces the airflow rate (down to apprrox.0.5m/s)
9. The rotation regenerating dehumidifier (M-300)ensures precise control of low humidity (21°C,